1. Optimized Structure – The major parts of PERFECT grinders are manufactured from high quality cast iron combined with an outstanding structural design by Finite Element Analysis (FEA). Major parts are stress relieved to ensure maximun rigidity, stability and machining accuracy.
2. Turcite-B on Slideways – The X and Z axes slideways are coated with Turcite-B for stable movement and long term accuracy.
3. Precision Spindle Design – The spindle runs in a class P4 high precision angular contact bearing, assuring run-out accuracy in 2 μm. The cartridge-type spindle is completely sealed and lubricated for long working lifetime, provideing high accuracy grinding and a long service life.
4. X axis driven by Stepless Variable Proportional Valve Hydraulic System – Allowing for feed speed adjustment according to the workpiece type for increased convenience of operation.
5. Y & Z axes driven by AC servomotor + MPG hand wheel – Providing high accuracy and convenient operating.
6. Semi enclosed splash shield (ride side open) – More safty and more cleaning.
7. Cross stroke adjustment for X & Z axes – Travel setting by joystick, more convenient.
8. Spindle motor inverter – Variable spindle speed adjustment for different material.
9. Grinding mode : Surface, Crisscross, Plunge , and Pitch (same pitch and same depth).
10. Position display (for Y & Z axes).
11. 10” LCD touch screen panel (PLC controller) and Graphical HMI Interface. Operating more easier, friendly and efficiency.
12. [Option] Auto balancing system – Providing superior grinding accuracy and finishing.
13. NC Auto parallel dressing and compensating device (over spindle head) function for increasing more processing efficiency and saving grinding time.